3sha

hi... im 3sha..and this is my lifE...!

Thursday, June 10, 2004

mY gReatEst suMMer jAuNt eveR!!

MONDAY… May 17, 2004,,

~6:00 a.m.
We went to manila, because we were going to stay in Pasig (Tita Hermie’s house), before going to Cebu on Wednesday.
~Lunch time…
Well, as the usual I got to see my cousins, we watched DVD’s that whole day long. (View from the top and Bruce Almighty)
~11:45 p.m.
Karina and I had a “session”, or “chikahan” about our boy buds, crushes, suitors, boyfriends, well… boys! Then we ended up thinking names for our future kids, and name for us (the four of us, monika, jonny, karina and me.).
We called ourselves, Tropang Lukarit. Karina was turned to Kaging, Monika to Moka, Joan to Josa and Tricia to Trilu.
Nice names huh?! At 1:30, we go to sleep.

TUESDAY… May 18, 2004

I don’t know what time I woke up, all I know is that I had my period that day! Oh my gosh! We are going to cebu and I have my period??? ArRrrghhhh….!!!
After eating lunch, we ( the four of us again!) found ourselves doing each others hair do’s, we crimped our hairs, and do some crazy styles w/it. After that, we ate merienda in the nearest store, uhmmm,,, yummy quail eggs w/ matching mais con yelo. Wow!

WEDNESDAY… May 19, 2004
~I think it’s 4:00 a.m.
oh, it’s time to leave for cebu!
I’m excited but at the same time, I’m lonely.
Why? Maybe because It would take a long time before going to see Karina and Monika again. Oh, I will miss them.
We checked in exactly 5:00 am, and our flight is at 7:00 a.m.
Note: There was a cute flight attendant from Cebu Pacific named Christopher!
~7:59 a.m.
We arrived at Cebu!
We checked in at Hotel dela Mercedes, then we ate lunch at the new built mall few kilometers away.
We rode a jeep, and I discovered that instead of the usual “para” you will say “lugar lang” for the jeep to stop. Isn’t it cute?
~11:30 a.m.
Jonny and I stayed in our hotel room, we watched t.v then after we slept the whole afternoon, we woke up by 6 p.m. I think.
~8:45 p.m.
Tito Lito came and brought Liempo & Lechon for our dinner, sheesh.. Cebu’s Liempo and Lechon is the best!!!
They don’t have sarsa, because it’s so good even without it!
~9:00 p.m.
Sleeping time! (again?)
*It’s KYLE’s 3rd Birthday 2day!*

THURSDAY… May 20, 2004
~2:00 p.m.
We checked in to a resort for us to be able to swim!
We got a r0om for 4 in TAMBULI EAST RESORT.
SWIMMING TIME!
~5:45 p.m.
We just finished swiiming by this time, we took a bath and, wait for dinner!
~7:00 p.m.
It’s dinner time! Eat all you can! They served good foods!
But I didn’t eat that much, I don’t know why.
~10:30 p.m.
I was outside our room, I’m listening to Mariah’s One sweet day, I was watching the stars, when suddenly; a friend of mine texted me, and said “Happy Monthsary!”
Oh, gosh! I was so touched that he remembered me since Teddy was not yet texting me, this friend of mine never fails to forget about it for the last one year and 2 months, and usually he was always the FIRST person to greet me. Who was it? Jonathan Umali.
~11:20 p.m. (I think!)
At this time I was listening to Avril Lavigne’s “I’m with you”
I was reading its lyrics and realizing that I’m starting to cry, “Did he forgot?” I was asking, oh, I was so sad.
Avril started singing “It’s a damn cold night….” Oh, yeah, it’s a DAMN cold night (and so many mosquitoes) when suddenly my celfone beeps, it was Tody!
He greeted me at exactly 11:24, i replied but it seems that there is no signal!! I waited, waited and waited, until I fell asleep, I woke up in the middle of my dreams to see if he texted but there is no reply.

FRIDAY… May 21, 2004
~At 7 a.m. my clock alarmed!
And there is 2 messages from him, I replied as soon as I finished eating breakfast at the resort’s restaurant. Although we didn’t talk that much that night, I felt ok as long as he remembers me, I will be fine!

~12:00 noon
We checked out, and walk off to the airpot.
Our flight is at 3:00 p.m.
While I was in the plane; I started taking pictures of me and my cousin, and of the clouds! Silly me!
We arrived in manila at 5 p.m.

SATURDAY… May 22, 2004
~5:06 a.m.
We left Pasig and go home to Cabanatuan!
Papa didn’t sleep that night (because they played tong-its?) so we stopped at this Shell gasoline station in Balagtas, Bulacan; so that Papa can get some sleep, and do his no.2!
Papa parked besides Starbucks! And since we haven’t eaten yet, Jonny and I stayed inside Starbucks sipping our frappe,
Vanilla Cream for Jonny and Caramel Cream for me! We ordered Banana Bread for Mama and Papa, and Brownies for us.
~ 10:30 a.m.
Home sweety home! But outing just not end there!
We are going to BAGUIO! (that same day! And by lunch time!)
As soon as I packed Erica’s things, I already took a bath, and packed my things; then we’re ready to go!
I was carrying my bagpack towards the car, it suddenly rain heavily! Oh my gosh! Bye2 Baguio!
Oh well, I missed the net so I just checked my mails instead of thinking about our postponed Baguio Trip!

Well,, that’s Sun, Sand and Sea!!
THE END of my summer adventure! I had a lot of fun!
mMmwwaahhhh……..



3sh”,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home